Rendering Software Engineer - College Football
複数の場所: Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 172835
Position Title: Software Engineer I
*Remote options across Spain*
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA’s Tiburon Studio in Orlando, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
As a Rendering Software Engineer, you are an essential part of the game creation process, and are involved in architectural design and implementation of rendering technology on multiple platforms. You will work with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to help build complex graphics features, life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX.
- Reporting to the Technical Director, you will develop core rendering features, engine components and tools.
- You will research and implement rendering techniques.
- You will create reusable and flexible rendering technologies.
- You will help establish technical design specifications.
- You will design and implement code, pipelines and other rendering-related sub-components and packages.
- You profile and optimize rendering modules of a game engine.
- You are always up-to-date with the latest hardware & software changes enhancing the rendering domain.
- 2+ years of experience with C++, and development experience with real-time rendering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Familiarity with graphics APIs for PC and/or console platforms.
- Experience with shaders (HLSL/GLSL).
- Familiarity with profiling tools (e.g. Renderdoc, PIX, Razor), and optimizing features.
- Advanced knowledge of Calculus or Linear Algebra.
- Experience shipping at least one title on PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo consoles, or working on large-scale projects is helpful. As is experience with graphics tools and exporters such as Maya, MotionBuilder and Photoshop, knowledge of Maya API and Mel programming, and experience working with Artists & other content creators.
- Expertise in several of these fields is an advantage: vertex and pixel shaders including HLSL and FX; terrain or environment rendering; advanced lighting techniques, particle systems, special effects, art pipelines, tool development and game engine architecture.
- Familiarity with graphics hardware, or working knowledge of the latest version of DirectX are a significant benefit.
Community / Marketing Title: Rendering Software Engineer - College Football
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-13 15:29:41.767
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。