Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 172822
Position Title: Brand Manager I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The Marketing Team at Glu (subsidiary of EA) is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu's games studios and central teams to provide memorable experiences for players. We are passionate about our community and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration, creative risk taking, and learning.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help to be responsible for driving go-to-market planning for Design Home. You will work directly with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR and research teams to collaborate and achieve growth for the game.
- Lead marketing plan vision & strategy for one of our top mobile growth titles in the Glu Mobile studio - Design Home. You will focus on strategic leadership across UA, creative, lifecycle, and social
- Develop growth-oriented strategies to reach new valuable audiences
- Support broader marketing team in ideating and delivering strategy, tracing impact back to business goals
- Project lead GTM projects (product updates and new feature launches, partnership collaborations, and standalone marketing campaigns), working with other departments such as LiveOps, PR, UXR, and marketing to think about the full player journey
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions
- Proactively solve complex problems
- Network and share insights and expertise across growth team
- Analyze competitive landscape and share insights across team
- Test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on predetermined success metrics. Allocate time and resources appropriately
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of relevant product marketing experience in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience a plus.
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Strong project management skills
- User acquisition/performance marketing experience
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Ability to present and earn support for projects with multiple team members
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-04-08 06:06:55.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。