Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 172822
Position Title: Brand Manager I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The Marketing Team at Glu (subsidiary of EA) is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu's games studios and central teams to provide memorable experiences for players. We are passionate about our community and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration, creative risk taking, and learning.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help to be responsible for driving go-to-market planning for Design Home. You will work directly with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR and research teams to collaborate and achieve growth for the game.
- Lead marketing plan vision & strategy for one of our top mobile growth titles in the Glu Mobile studio - Design Home. You will focus on strategic leadership across UA, creative, lifecycle, and social
- Develop growth-oriented strategies to reach new valuable audiences
- Support broader marketing team in ideating and delivering strategy, tracing impact back to business goals
- Project lead GTM projects (product updates and new feature launches, partnership collaborations, and standalone marketing campaigns), working with other departments such as LiveOps, PR, UXR, and marketing to think about the full player journey
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions
- Proactively solve complex problems
- Network and share insights and expertise across growth team
- Analyze competitive landscape and share insights across team
- Test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on predetermined success metrics. Allocate time and resources appropriately
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of relevant product marketing experience in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience a plus.
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Strong project management skills
- User acquisition/performance marketing experience
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Ability to present and earn support for projects with multiple team members
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-04-08 06:06:55.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.