Head of Brand, EA SPORTS
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Requisition Number: 172804
Position Title: Senior Director, Global Brand Management
SPORTS ARE OUR PASSION:
We're EA SPORTS - the world's leader in interactive sports entertainment with three decades of high-quality, authentic sports simulation gameplay and long standing partnerships with pre-eminent professional sports leagues around the globe. Collectively, our EA SPORTS franchises, Madden NFL, FIFA, F1, NHL, UFC and more engage more than 230M fans/year and inspire the way hundreds of millions connect with the sports, teams, athletes and communities they love every day.
We are a community of fans, athletes, artists, storytellers, technologists and creators operating at the speed of sport to set new expectations for interactive sports fans at the intersection of competition, culture and entertainment.
The Head of Brand, EA SPORTS is an important leadership role that oversees brand and strategy for EA SPORTS - the hero brand and will sit alongside peers responsible for brand across our portfolio of franchises.
Reporting to the SVP EA SPORTS, you will assume overall responsibility for the EA SPORTS brand and will develop the long-term strategic plans, architecture and execution plans to engage the next generation of sports fans, accelerate brand equity and multiply value/growth. You will lead a team focused on enterprise-wide brand efforts to greater innovation, speed and effectiveness.
Leadership oversight encompasses (with Primary Partners):
- Brand Strategy & Business Planning (COO Team, EA SPORTS Studios & Franchise Teams, Commercial, Biz Dev)
- EA SPORTS Brand Management & Marketing (Franchise Teams, Insights, Marcom, Comms, Finance, Biz Dev)
- Identity Development (Marcom Creative, EA Corporate Brand)
- Athlete Marketing - Program Design & Management (EA SPORTS Studios & Franchise Teams, Marcom, Biz Dev)
- Enterprise Partnership Deals (Biz Dev, EA SPORTS Franchise Teams, Commercial)
- Strategic Project Development i.e. M&A, New Biz (Biz Dev, EA SPORTS Studios)
- Build a long-term strategic framework for how we broaden what it means to be an authentic EA SPORTS branded experience that anticipates consumer motivations and guides business growth. Then, ensure we help implement this framework through brand support, marketing support, comms and community, and financial planning
- Extend the reach of EA SPORTS and our franchises through the pursuit, modeling and pitch of new programs and partnerships and the guided development, positioning, community building, partner management, creative and commercial execution of them
- You will push interactive sports culture forward through brand and portfolio level programs to build fan camaraderie and connection - becoming the destination where sports fans unite through crystalized insights, clear consumer differentiation, feature prioritization, and inspiring GTM strategies
- Oversee organizational planning, including talent management and process leadership from project creation through live services. Ensure delivery of the total brand experience through organizational design, goal setting and clarity of vision
- Guide activism, using our voice, our actions, resources and power for good to end toxicity, promote healthy competition, encourage participation and create a more open, inclusive sports culture
- Assume responsibility for modeling how our efforts become a value multiplier for our fans and how we in turn extract value in return for our business, and our shareholders by defining measurements and measuring impact.
- Build a diverse and inclusive team, ensuring increased representation of underrepresented talent that reflects the diversity of the communities we work with.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 8 years experience directing a department of brand management and marketing professionals within the entertainment, online, or games industry.
- Strategic visioning - ability to grow franchise/portfolio value to players, fans, industry and investors across categories, industry, consumer segments and geographies
- Broad experience across all facets of the marketing discipline including market research, product positioning, consumer promotions, commercial strategy, partnerships, revenue contribution and stellar creative development
- Leadership influence with experience in a matrixed environment including Direct Reports, Studios, Marketing, Biz Dev, Legal, Finance, Agencies and Exec Staff
- Guide brand transformation, identifying and building programs, investing in important (long term) projects and partnerships
- Curious, self-starter who can work at a high clock speed.
- Cultural understanding or deep curiosity around sport as a modern consumer brand
- Data orientation and fluency (Consumer insights, market drivers and analytics)
- P&L fluency and contribution
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, free video games and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Brand, EA SPORTS
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-04-06 22:24:00.19
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.