People Practices Lead
Location: Southam CV47, UK
Requisition Number: 172800
Position Title: People Practices Lead
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It's not just a play on words; PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our people to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Southam, Warwickshire, working with our regional team - reporting to the People Practices Manager in Southam, Warwickshire.
What the People Practices Lead does at EA
- Coaching: Partner with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities that impact our current and future needs.
- Collaboration: Build relationships with internal partners, including business leaders and within People Experience to provide simple and effective programs and people practices for client groups.
- Business Approach: Understand client business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution.
- Program Leadership & Delivery: Support talent programs across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programs; facilitate creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs.
- Change Management: Partner with management to establish change initiatives within your client group, identifying risks and providing recommendations on communication.
- Cultural Advocate: Work with managers, employees and centres of excellence to help foster a healthy, collaborative, fun, and equitable workplace.
- Advisor: advise managers and employees on the application of both local and global policies.
- Facilitator: working alongside PE colleagues and/or managers to address Employee Relations issues to reach optimal outcomes.
- Team player – be prepared to assist your colleagues in any way required! This role is fast-paced, varied and requires someone who can change priorities at short notice. They must be organised, compassionate and prepared to do whatever it takes to make the team successful.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner.
- Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions.
- HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in career development and overall talent management.
- Change management skills - you can work through complex challenges with both business and employee needs in mind.
- Outstanding program delivery experience by promoting talent programs across the business.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Passion for creating healthy organizations and helping culture be a competitive advantage.
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-04-06 14:13:02.79
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。