Developer, Content Operations
Múltiples localizaciones: Redwood City, CA, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Georgia, USA • New York, USA • Texas, USA
Requisition Number: 172732
Position Title: Marketing Specialist III
Content Operations Solutions Developer
Marketing, Commercial, & Positive Play (MCP)
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
The Content Operations team, which sits within Marketing Operations and Technology, is seen as an essential arm of the business. Our team is hungry to spearhead change, has a lean-in mindset, and is eager to architect technologies that unite campaign asset planning with asset management. We believe we are on the cutting edge of marketing content operations and are looking to grow a well-rounded powerhouse team. We want to drive change for a global organization that is constantly evolving. A list of specific responsibilities and qualifications for this role can be found below.
Marketing at EA is a global, highly dynamic interdependent network of teams that brings to life state of the art campaigns for some of the most exciting games on the market like FIFA, APEX, and, Star Wars. Content Operations is the mortar between the bricks; bringing process, technology, and people together in order to enable the smoothest possible journey of Marketing content through our workflows.
- You will build the bridge between the content that our partners create and where that content needs to go
- Develop integrations to internal and external systems to maintain enterprise level content standardization and promote further process automation
- Take a machine-readable approach to our data and our APIs
- Adapt off-the-shelf solutions through custom scripting
- Edit and augment existing workflows or solutions that will further enable content standardization and creation at scale
- Lead, create, and execute on solution rollout from ideation to implementation
- Lead, create, and collaborate on solution blueprints, milestones, workback schedules, testing plans, rollouts, updates, and onboarding plans
- You will be a main point of contact for cross-functional teams who adopt Content Ops based solutions
- Become an expert on all Content Ops owned Airtable bases, automations, technical integration and operations, systems, and data related to EA’s content creation process and content repositories
- Employ a hands-on approach to interactions between our connected services, such as Airtable, and our content storage solutions
- Cultivate relationships with internal partners and stakeholders to identify technical approaches that can drive further efficiency
- Manage and lead feature and functionality updates as needed from partner teams
- Manage troubleshooting and workflow issues for partner teams in a highly visible environment
- Update and maintain best practices and process documentation
This is a diverse, expanding, and challenging role reporting into the Content Operations Manager based in Los Angeles, California, with daily communication to the team spread out across the globe.
- 3+ years of experience in Content Operations or Content Production is nice to have.
- Experience with Content delivery/management is nice to have.
- Bonus points for experience in video games or similar dynamic sports/entertainment environments.
- 2+ years in configuring and customizing SaaS project management or data collaboration service software (Airtable a HUGE plus) and/or implementing formulae and scripts in Excel to create a fully functional software solution
- 2+ years (preferred) API or system integration experience and relevant security aspects
- 2+ years Martech and/or tool development experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Inquisitive and curious by nature you will be genuinely interested in how we operate.
- Imaginative and creative when you come up with ideas and solutions.
- Comfortable with change: ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity.
- Conscientious with impeccable organizational skills and strong work ethic.
- Excellent at initiating dialogue, identifying barriers and generating alignment.
- As a key player in global communications campaigns, the candidate must have a strong international orientation and an ability to ultimately drive results across disparate geographies.
- Confidence to highlight challenges, not hide them
- Able to strike a healthy balance between working with other team members and self-management
- Understand that technology is only ever one part of the solution
Community / Marketing Title: Developer, Content Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano, o de cualquier otra característica protegida por ley. También consideramos candidatos cualificados con antecedentes penales, de acuerdo a la ley aplicable. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.
Date Opened: 2022-04-06 14:09:36.16
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.