Multiple Locations: Romania • Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 172724
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Why join Frostbite?
At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art, multi-platform game development engine, powering games such as Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Plants vs. Zombies, Need for Speed, Anthem, and Star Wars Battlefront II. The mission of the UI team is to develop tools, workflows, and runtime features that empower in-game UI creators to accomplish their vision.
What you will do:
- You will report to the team's Engineering Manager as a member of our global development team
- You will build the tools, features, and pipelines necessary for game developers to build UI content, including:
- Create layouts that work on multiple platforms and aspect ratios;
- Animate UI content in response to game state or user actions;
- Manage and process user input across a variety of input devices;
- Bind and display game data within the UI.
- Quickly identify, debug, and resolve issues in familiar and unfamiliar code
- You will gather requirements from game team developers and write detailed, technical design specifications
- You will create sample content, clear documentation, and training materials for game team UI developers
- You will provide support to game team UI developers by addressing any bugs or issues and coordinating cooperative development of essential features
Who you are:
- You have 3 or more years of recent experience in C++ and maybe even dabbled in c# or WPF
- You are incredibly excited by the opportunity to work on core UI features and tooling
- You have experience developing AAA titles for the Xbox One, PS4, Switch, or mobile platforms or you have experience with game engine development
- You have experience driving features from gathering requirements, through development, to providing support
- You are experienced working with agile/scrum processes
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-05 08:57:27.637
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.