Associate Partnerships Manager, Brand Marketing -- EA Sports: NHL, UFC, Other (Contract)
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 172681
Position Title: Associate Campaign Manager
Aim & Overview
The EA SPORTS – Associate Partnerships Manager, Brand Marketing role supports some of the most-acclaimed sports franchises from EA SPORTS, including EA SPORTS NHL and EA SPORTS UFC. You will primarily help implement the global Brand Marketing Partnerships applying processes and best practices to support partnership activations and readiness, daily operations and campaign tracking and measurement.
The Associate Manager will manage operations support of the Global Brand team with a specific focus on partners and become a contact for some of the biggest names and brands in sport. While assisting in the development of activation implementation and partnering with team members to gather important indicators and share insights.
You are passionate about supporting diverse groups of partners to coordinate complex implementations across multiple channels, supporting the execution of strategic Brand Marketing plans and motivated to keep the business on track with tasks that promote execution.
- Assist the Partnerships Manager and Sr Manager, Brand (Campaign) in developing and planning: (a) establishing important partnerships across sports, teams, and brands to deploy complex marketing activations across several touchpoints and channels, with a focus on digital campaigns (b) partnering with and managing internal CFX marketing teams coordination and deployment of important assets (c) long-term strategy and plans for global marketing campaigns; (d) signature projects that serve as foundations for GTM plans.
- Lead NHL/UFC team, brand and media partnership marketing activations alongside the Partnership Manager, including ownership of asset briefing, readiness and deployment; coordinate partner-driven campaigns, while being the primary contact for partners for our global campaigns
- Lead important business operations and administrative responsibilities that allow global marketing campaigns, including partnering with Finance, Legal, and Business Affairs teams to create contracts, purchase orders, invoices, track budget and payment statuses, and help manage the activations guaranteed in partnership contracts.
- Partner with and coordinate multiple CFX team members, including connections with global franchise leads, to ensure and communicate campaign beat status, including readiness and risks.
- Promote daily/weekly campaign tracking and readiness, including establishing meeting health, channel status updates, identification of risks/opportunities per campaign beat, and collaborating with CFX partners to prepare and problem-solve against obstacles in the GTM campaign.
- Lead campaign measurement and post mortems to assess campaign important indicators, communicate insights and create a perspective on optimization for local and global campaigns.
- Oversee membership of the Campaign marketing team, helping create a collaborative, inclusive, and inspiring workplace for all team members to engage, execute, learn, and optimize work designed to best service the franchise and the business.
- Partner activation and inventory tracker
- Daily/weekly/monthly calls/meetings with important partners
- Manage asset and rollout trafficking processes
- Invoice management and financial tracking
- Update the marketing campaign tracker
- Postmortem reports and insights on campaign beats/signature projects
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resources to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Communication: Update partners daily and weekly
- Accountability: Prepare a road map for success, ensure all are clear, and take action to keep progress on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Become comfortable in new environments or roles.
- Determination: Creatively progress around constraints and blockers. Seek solutions designed to stay on brief, on strategy, and to pursue the objective.
- Productivity: Keep up with and promote a thoughtful and streamlined rhythm of business.
- Energy: Embrace all tasks that move the business and the work forward.
- 3+ years working in a marketing/communications role; e.g. Product Marketing; Operations; Communications.
- Touchpoints with multiple disciplines of communications and marketing.
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals.
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency.
- Maintain working relationships with teams and partners across departments, time zones and territories.
- Passion and enthusiasm for subject matter, with fluency in some of the supported brands (EA SPORTS NHL, EA SPORTS UFC) and their respective sports licenses
- Engage and partner with cross-teams.
- Lead by influence.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Partnerships Manager, Brand Marketing -- EA Sports: NHL, UFC, Other (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-01 22:49:30.937
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.