Associate Content Manager (Apex Legends)
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 172658
Position Title: Asst Producer II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™, Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talents in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for an Associate Content Manager for Apex Legends to join the Live Content Pod and drive operations of our seasonal content. This role will specialize in the setup and maintenance of all of our Battle Passes, in-game events, and in-game store rotations. You will collaborate across Product Management, Production, Code, Script, and QA to coordinate and deliver exciting seasonal content to our players. Join us as we continue to build the most engaging experience for our players!
- Work within our proprietary tools to implement our Battle Pass, in-game shop schedule, and all components for our in-game events.
- Work with production to plan sprints and milestones, providing accurate task summaries and estimations.
- Solve a variety of challenging technical problems thoughtfully.
- Become an expert at implementation aspects of Apex live service features, able to tackle any issue, large or small.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the games industry working in a live service environment.
- Experience with text-based scripting, visual scripting, and programming languages.
- Experience working in an agile live service environment.
- A team player mindset, understanding of the importance of collaboration, and ability to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
- A passion for continuing to grow your career in Live Service Operations
- If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Content Manager (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 96
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。