Mobile Casual Studios Operations Director - REMOTE
Posizioni multiple: Orlando, FL, USA • Georgia, USA • Maryland, USA • North Carolina, USA • New York, USA • Texas, USA • Quebec, Canada • New Jersey, USA • Massachusetts, USA • Ontario, Canada • Prince Edward Island, Canada • Florida, USA
Requisition Number: 172645
Position Title: Sr DD
The Casual Studios team is Electronic Arts' Mobile game group in charge of delivering best-in-class Puzzle and City-builder/farming experiences. With teams in the US, Finland, India, and Sweden, the Casual Studios group is responsible for some of the biggest EA Mobile IPs such as PlantsVsZombies or SimCity.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Director whose role is to help the game teams to do their work better, faster, or easier.
The EA Mobile Casual Studios Operations Director will directly report to the Head of Casual Studios and play an essential role in all the strategic activities of the Casual Studios group.
- You will contribute to the building of both portfolio and studio strategies and establish operating plans to support fiscal year goals
- You will catalog risks and opportunities, mitigating and using each to grow the business and organization forward
- You will Maintain predictability through change management (stability & agility)
- You will oversee the statement of operations (P&L), managing both inflows and outflows of each of our operation
- Establish strategic partnerships to strengthen the organization through lasting, mutually beneficial agreements/contracts
- Identify revenue and cost savings opportunities related to products and product teams (e.g., workforce locations, platform expansions)
- Partner with studio leaders to model bottom line revenue and with emphasis on OPEX and OC forecasts for quarters and fiscal years
- You will work across multiple diverse and independent organizations
- You will manage the group's resources as a means to improve the operation (leadership development, succession planning, centralization)
- You will analyze and increase organizational & functional efficiency
- You will develop operational leaders as a means to build functional studio and product development organizations
- You will manage internal and external relationships, demanding partner performance and driving accountability
- You will be a culture driver and foster EA core values and Diversity and Inclusion strategies
- You will smoothly pivot between products in development and those operating live services
- You will build credibility and influence with development teams based on the depth of experience
- You will evaluate the credibility of development plans, budgets, roadmaps, and supporting operational plans
- You will diagnose risks and weaknesses in development and live operation processes and teams (skill gaps, inefficiencies, lacking accountability)
- You will connect studios, licensors, and partner teams to achieve cooperative launches and ongoing support of live services
- You will establish portfolio and project Indicators that provide insight into predictability, quality, and risks
- You will conduct development plans and milestone reviews with product teams, developing mitigation plans as risks are identified
- You will establish the game development process and its governance
- 10+ years of operational leadership experience
- Large distributed and collocated teams, multi-year schedules, $30M+ R&D budgets...
- In-depth knowledge of mobile game development, from incubation through live service operation, acquired through years of first-hand experience
- Intimate familiarity with Agile methodologies, principles, and lexicon
- Experience coordinating external partners and licensors toward a commercial release
- Intimate knowledge of the F2P business model and live service dynamics
- UA data pipelines, content pacing, event management...
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellence analytical skills and ability to interpret complex problems
Community / Marketing Title: Mobile Casual Studios Operations Director - REMOTE
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-04-05 18:33:12.607
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.