Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Requisition Number: 172624
Position Title: Software Engineer II
The Development Release Engineer is part of a centralised team (DRE). We manage DevOps across EA. You will provide important end-to-end Continuous Integration/Deployment services to several game titles within EA across a variety of platforms. You will ensure the systems are running smoothly, gather requirements, provide feedback, and manage configuration management and development build/test automation infrastructure solutions. You will report to the DRE Director for NA-East.
- We maintain scripts and software to build games
- We maintain virtualized automation farms, find and address issues
- Monitor metrics to improve automation systems
- Maintain tools, integrations, and technologies to support a reliable release environment
- Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project risks while meeting project deadlines
- 2+ year Software development experience
- Knowledge in one of the following: C#, C++, Python, Perl, or Java
- Experience with one or more DevOps tool chain (QuickBuild, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Terraform) and Source Control (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Self-manage work within deadlines
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Nomad, and Consul
- Experience of art pipelines
- Experience with distributed build systems
- Experience with large-scale, high-availability, high-throughput automation systems
- Knowledge of gaming consoles
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-04 15:30:09.343
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.