Brand Marketing Intern (Games)
Multiple Locations: Milan, Lombardy, Italy • Italy
Requisition Number: 172601
Position Title: Intern General
- Creation/adaptation of product presentations (use of Powerpoints, other graphic/text editing tools)
- Manage reporting on products (recaps, updates, summaries)
- Analyse market data and competitors (creation of excel graphs, charts, powerpoint presentations)
- Manage materials related to the products (digital assets distribution/downloads, product sheets translations, newsletters and copy reviews)
- Support for events, presentations and tournaments.
- Support in the coordination/management of relations with our business contacts (suppliers, agencies, community, and international colleagues).
- Itallian (mother language) and English (fluent in speaking/writing)
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word and Powerpoint in particular. Knowledge of the digital and social media world is also a nice plus.
- Creativity and positive approach. Passion for videogames and knowledge of the industry.
- Work from home environment for part of the internship.
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Marketing Intern (Games)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-01 18:43:38.41
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。