Ubicación: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 172597
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Join us for a fulfilling career while defining the future of interactive entertainment. This is an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a fun and creative environment. The QD role will require you to provide oversight of our testing and quality strategies, and defining best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will have a critical role in ensuring that the QV team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end game coverage and bringing the best experience for EA's players, and to help EA support its commitment to putting Players First.
- You will design and nurture the project testing strategy, always finding new ways to create efficiency.
- You will oversee the test execution, establish the project indicators and metrics, and analyze qualitative implementation.
- You will interpret data and propose improvement plans, including their dependencies throughout the project lifecycle and input into live services.
- You will develop working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams, by creating a higher quality player experience through tasks such as: feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- You will promote existing processes transformation.
- You will help identify technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- You will highlight relevant project insights, supported through clear data, dependencies or risks, by partnering with peers or other domain areas.
- You will report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication, with appropriate managers and other partners.
- You will mentor analysts and other individual contributors, and promote knowledge sharing across the team.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Experience in data-driven product design, quality assurance strategies and process management.
- Experimental mindset; achieve innovation.
- Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, cyclic releases, content deployments).
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 176
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.