Rendering Software Engineer
여러 위치: Stratford, London, UK • United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 172530
Position Title: Software Engineer III
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA Sports FC, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
As part of this EA Sports FC team, your ultimate purpose is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. This is an R&D team, exploring new initiatives and technologies that will drive the evolution of the overall EA Sports FC business and teams and its goal is to provide the technological and experiential capabilities to build the EA Sports FC of tomorrow.
As a Rendering Software Engineer, you are an essential part of the game creation process, and are involved in the architectural design and implementation of rendering technology on multiple platforms. You will work with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to help build complex graphics features, life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX. Your contributions to EA Sports FC will be included back into the Frostbite engine, benefiting multiple game teams and improving the experiences of users across many of EA's games.
- You will work with designers, artists, and other engineers to build complex graphics features – life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX.
- You will develop core rendering features, engine components, and tools
- You will research and implement rendering techniques.
- You will create reusable & flexible rendering technologies.
- You will write technical design specifications.
- You will design, maintain, implement, test, and debug code, pipelines, and other rendering-related sub-components and packages.
- You will profile and optimize the rendering modules of a game engine.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest hardware & software changes enhancing the rendering domain.
- You will report to the engineering team's manager and work with your peers to render specific tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience with C++ development.
- Experience working on or creating real-time rendering engines.
- Communication ability that supports an open working environment regarding feedback
- A strong desire to improve visual quality together with art and design
- Math skills include trigonometry, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience in modern graphics APIs such as DirectX12, Vulkan, or Metal
- Experience developing rendering techniques and implementing white papers
- Stays up to date with latest and the greatest techniques in computer graphics
- Experience with one or more of the following: PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S/X
- Excellent debugging and multi-threading skills
- Experience with graphics performance analysis, optimization, and associated tools such as PIX, RenderDoc, Razor
- Experience with art and content pipelines and workflows
- Experience investigating and optimizing low-level game engine code on multiple platforms
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
Community / Marketing Title: Rendering Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 231
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.