Integrated Communications Specialist
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 172498
Position Title: Associate Communications Specialist
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together creativity, talent, and technology to connect players and provide amazing experiences in entertainment. We value passion, teamwork, and pioneering. It's the fuel that moves us to inspire the world to play.
The Integrated Communications Manager LATAM is a crucial communications role that connects EA and its brands with players in local markets through daily engagement. As part of the International Integrated Communications Team, you will use deep game expertise, creator relationships, and a great understanding of the social media space, to deepen overall player engagement and sentiment for Electronic Arts franchises in Latin America.
You will report directly to the Latin America Communications Lead and will collaborate with teams around the business to ensure that communication strategies are successful in-market, providing a high quality, and cohesive user experience inside and outside of our games.
- Manage the strategic communication agency for earned and owned media, influencer relations, events, and other external agencies in the region.
- Be the strategic expert for community best practices, policies, and programs and see them implemented in-market.
- Develop an integrated communication strategy that includes earned media outreach, influencers, and social media content creation for EA GAMES and EA SPORTS franchises.
- Form bonds with creators and specialist press in LATAM, and maintain healthy relationships with them.
- Be the voice of the local community, maintain an open dialogue between influencers, players, and several teams inside EA ensuring your community is well represented.
- Manage local Live Streams, AMAs, online and in-person events in partnership with the wider International Communications team.
- Develop EA SPORTS FIFA local anchor platforms that the community can rally around.
- Help with communications around game, and live service crisis and issues management.
- Partner with Customer Support, QA, Live Service teams on the player experience and health of the business.
- Maintain a positive reputation at work and within the community.
- 3 or more years of communications experience in public relations and social media management in games, massive goods, sports or entertainment, in an international environment.
- Experience prioritizing and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Passion and experience playing EA titles and games from other publishers. Passion for the local football scene is a plus.
- Demonstrated writing, grammar, and content-creation skills.
- A dedicated, creative, strategic, self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who is quality driven.
- Fluency in English & Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (or similar) in Communications or Marketing.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Integrated Communications Specialist
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
EEOText: Acerca de EA En Electronic Arts, nuestro objetivo es inspirar al mundo para que juegue. Creamos experiencias de juego nuevas y extraordinarias para nuestros millones de jugadores de todo el mundo, mediante la unión de personas con talento que combinan creatividad, innovación y pasión. Sabemos que nuestro punto fuerte es la diversidad de nuestra gente. Sumergimos a nuestros empleados en una cultura inclusiva y proporcionamos oportunidades de aprendizaje y liderazgo para que realicen el trabajo más impactante y gratificante de sus carreras. Nuestros empleados son lo más importante. Ofrecemos paquetes de prestaciones completos que se centran en la salud y el bienestar para respaldar tus necesidades y ayudarte a equilibrar carrera y vida personal. Ofrecemos acceso a unos entornos de trabajo dinámicos y de colaboración, oportunidades para conectarnos y contribuir mediante los grupos de recursos de empleados, así como apoyo para una vida equilibrada con días libres pagados, bajas de maternidad y paternidad, además de videojuegos gratuitos y mucho más. Electronic Arts ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano, o de cualquier otra característica protegida por ley. Electronic Arts también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la legislación aplicable.
Date Opened: 2022-03-23 18:35:30.13
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.