Location: Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 172490
Position Title: Producer I
Criterion Games is an award winning studio based in Guildford, and now Runcorn. The Runcorn team are the talent behind the acclaimed Dirt 5 and have a legacy of creating industry-leading, visceral racing experiences. Now fully integrated with Criterion Games, the teams at both locations are working together to create the future of Need for Speed.
Starting with the next Need for Speed title then extending to future facing initiatives, we are looking for an experienced Producer to join us on our adventure.
Making games is unpredictable, and we're all in it together. Producers are our drivers, listening and working with all of our experts to set clear goals, solve problems and get decisions made, to ensure our games be the best quality they can be.
You will report to a Lead Producer and will work with the studio Directors. Managing entire feature areas, you will have experience working with large-scale teams, perhaps across multiple locations. We can offer a hybrid working model but you will be asked to travel to other EA studio locations on occasion.
Are looking for your next challenge within the games industry at a AAA studio or perhaps you are wanting to bring your production expertise in to Games? This is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you'll do:
- Gather requirements from Partners and work with design and creative leads to determine goals and high-level goals for one or two large feature areas
- Lead a team daily to set priorities, and share big-picture context from across the project
- Work within the Production group to solve dependencies and raise risks that impact your team
- Collaborate with experts across different disciplines to understand constraints and implementation costs
- Focus the team on the player experience by maintaining a culture of playing the game together
What we're looking for:
- Experience leading teams building AAA video games from concept to completion
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game-making. A background in development/art/production is desirable
- Respond to insights about our audience to inform our product goals
- Inspire, influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of Agile project management processes
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-03-24 12:59:36.247
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.