Associate Development Manager Intern
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 172380
Position Title: Intern General
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
A Junior Project Manager Intern in the FIFA development team supports the delivery of a game mode on time and within budget. By working with your assigned mentor you'll learn how to monitor the project schedule and also how to manage a team to deliver to a high standard.
- You'll support managing a development team that generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists and Designers. You'll work with FIFA feature development teams and with several partners to lock down requirements and specifications.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provides management escalation, make tradeoffs, balance the project needs versus technical constraints, and supports driving initial partner deployment.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- Focus on immediate team and identify team issues and suggests solutions related to execution goals.
- Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
- Track and implement agreed project improvement plans to improve team efficiency.
- Determine engagement processes: Ensure all workflow is clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff trained in expectations on the workflow.
- Potential to learn the project management principles by leading teams and understanding the leadership responsibilities.
- Current engagement in a form of formal education; You'll need to be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a University in any related fields such as Computer Science, Business Administration or others at the moment of your application.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of product life cycle and program planning.
- Understanding of challenges and opportunities in working with broadly distributed teams.
- Potential for developing skills such as mediation and conflict resolution.
- Understanding of how to manage timelines and produce expected results within set deadlines.
- Receptiveness to feedback and ability to act on it.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Development Manager Intern
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-30 16:20:52.16
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.