Senior Technical Artist (Jedi: Survivor Team)
位置: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 172328
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Senior Technical Artist to join our Jedi: Survivor team. Reporting to the Technical Art Lead, the Senior Technical Artist will help set the quality bar for the department in providing support to our Art teams and being a gateway between code and Art. Our ideal candidate has experience as an individual contributing member of a game industry technical art team, is passionate about meeting in game and production needs through tools development and enhancements to optimize workflows, and has a strong grasp of the artists' perspective combined with technical know-how. We are picturing someone with demonstrable technical sensibilities who can embrace our game development philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players.
What you'll do...
- Establish and maintain best practices, quality bar, pipelines, and processes for the department.
- Preserve, improve, and document our current set of Art tools.
- Troubleshoot and prioritize artist issues with tools and art creation workflow.
- Work with engineers to get features running and test before main production.
- Work with engineers, artists, and designers to pinpoint game performance and memory usage issues.
- Optimize solutions to increase the game's technical performance.
- Be an advocate for the department's goal and needs. Remove roadblocks, raise red flags, etc.
- Collaborate with members in other departments to ensure solid working relationships.
- Constantly raise the quality bar, develop solutions, and to streamline processes.
Ideally, you will have...
- 7+ years' games industry tech artist experience. Prior experience as a high-level technical artist on a AAA game team and at least one AAA shipped title is highly desirable.
- Portfolio that shows relevant tech art experience in games (tools, pipelines, etc.)
- In-depth expertise on relevant 3D and 2D software packages (such as Maya, Photoshop, and Zbrush.)
- Strong experience using Python, C++ is a plus.
- Ability to help drive Python standards across the tech art department.
- Strong understanding of pipelines and how to design and optimize them.
- Ability to own a challenging issue and find practical solutions.
- Strong understanding of game engines and art integration as well as corresponding technical restraints.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a major plus.
- Experience addressing game performance and optimization, ideally in Unreal
- Ability to both receive and deliver constructive criticism.
- Ability to inspire positivity within their team and trust with other departments.
- Empathy for addressing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
- Passion for making and playing games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and portfolio and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Artist (Jedi: Survivor Team)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-03-24 15:05:02.05
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。