Senior Product Manager - Pogo - REMOTE
Multiple Locations: Oregon, United States • Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico • Tennessee, United States • Arizona, United States • Arkansas, United States • Florida, United States • Georgia, United States • Minnesota, United States • North Carolina, United States • Nevada, United States • Texas, United States • Utah, United States
Requisition Number: 172325
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Pogo has been the leader in online casual games since 1998. Featuring a growing library of 60+ titles spanning popular genres like Solitaire, Mahjong, Match 3, and more, Pogo exists to be the best destination for online casual games. We strive to produce high-quality HTML5-powered games with sophisticated metagames and social mechanics, all while working seamlessly across desktop, tablet and mobile. Our fans and subscribers come to Pogo for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, new games, and a live service that delivers!
We are looking for a product manager to drive the decisions that will lead Pogo to reach its financial, player, and strategic goals via a data informed approach.
As a member of the Product team, you will report directly to the Director of Product & Analytics and work with other PMs, analysts, designers, and developers to be the voice of the player and create features that engage and expand our player base. You will balance metrics, design, and user experience, driving our live services targets not just individual games but Pogo as a platform
You will also analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to provide actionable insights to help shape our platform roadmap.
Key Responsibilities (What you will do)
- Responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle: writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams (design, UX, art, engineering) to launch features and content, and analyzing the impact of those features
- Monitor platform health metrics, drives analysis and experimentation roadmap to improve platform KPIs
- Partner with other product managers and analysts to analyze impact of platform and games features and provide actionable recommendations to affect future iterations
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on a hypothesis-driven approach while conducting in-depth data analysis that shows probable impacts against product metrics.
- Provide insights to prioritize the roadmap and measure risk/reward payouts against cost
- To contribute to a data-driven culture of hypothesis formation, implementation, validation, and iteration
- Establish an A/B testing roadmap and manage data readouts and incremental changes
Qualifications (What you know how to do)
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to form product strategy and present clear measurable goals
- 3+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations or analytics
- Experience with game development and free-to-play business model
- Solid analytical and quantitative forecasting/modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision making
- Self starter with the ability collaborate across a remote team
- The skills to sell your ideas to other team members, and the motivation to implement those ideas
- Strong experience writing SQL queries for analysis
Nice To Have
- Experience working with subscription business models
- Familiarity with Python
- In-depth knowledge on data pipelines as it relates to live services
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - Pogo - REMOTE
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-03-15 18:54:57.163
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.