Game Producer - FIFA
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 172280
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world and its development is fueled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences. We are in the midst of adding a new team into the fray, one that is longer-term oriented and has a prominent R&D component embedded within it.
As part of FIFA, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. It's going to work in support and evolution of the overall FIFA business and teams and its goal is to provide the technological and experiential capabilities to build the FIFA of tomorrow.
The ideal Game Producer is someone passionate about making games and delivering technology and prototype experiences to help the partner franchise teams create a better game. A love for football and the FIFA series is a benefit, not a requirement.
- Establish roadmaps for game experiences and technological advancements, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and EA Sports.
- Use insights to create feature goals to focus on ideation and spur creativity across the team.
- Be a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
- Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
- Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
- You will be the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our teams and partners.
- An experienced producer or product manager with at least 4+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
Community / Marketing Title: Game Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-14 20:42:54.87
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.