Paid Software Engineer Intern
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 172272
Position Title: Intern General
Why Join Frostbite?
At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art, multi-platform game development engine, powering games such as Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Plants vs. Zombies, Need for Speed, Anthem, and Star Wars Battlefront II. The mission of the UI team is to develop tools, workflows, and runtime features that empower in-game UI creators to accomplish their vision.
As an intern within Frostbite Bucharest you will have the chance to understand how this powerful game engine works and help us build new functionalities from the ground up.
What you will do:
- You will help us build features, test and integrate them in game code, working together with other software engineers.
- You will participate in an Agile software process including daily stand-up meetings and sprint planning. You will work with the engineering and QA team members to resolve road-blockers and ensure completion of tasks
- You will need to learn and follow standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
Who you are:
- You are actively pursuing a Computer Science Degree or Mathematics degree
- You have some knowledge in C++ or maybe C#
- You are familiar with object-oriented principles and data structures
- You have experience building and debugging common and perhaps complex algorithms
- You have developed software for school or as a hobby project or both!
We thought that you may want to know about:
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Work schedule (6 months):
July – September – Full-time working schedule
October - January - Part-time working schedule
Community / Marketing Title: Paid Software Engineer Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-14 15:15:03.09
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。