Lead Game Product Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 172212
Position Title: Lead Game PM
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The EA Sports Mobile Team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world.
Glu Sports is an EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and live operations of the highly successful Tap Sports Baseball franchise and working on other immersive sports games. The Glu Sports team is founded on a passion for combining casual, competition, social and collecting through sports experiences.
As a Lead Game Product Manager, you will work to define market opportunities for new games on an existing platform and game experience. Following game target goals, you will implement the strategic roadmap, to establish the growth strategy, and to achieve a best-in-class live service. You will guide the decisions that lead the game to reach its financial, player, and strategic goals, and will establish frameworks and data-driven processes to achieve these goals. You will report to the Studio GM.
- Establish target market, game goals that leverage existing mechanics across new sports experiences, working with corporate strategy, customer insights and central teams to ensure viability of product offerings.
- Oversee the full game lifecycle: writing specifications, working across cross-functional teams (design, UX, art, engineering) to launch features and content, and analyzing the impact of those releases
- Establish short and long term KPI success criteria for product development, feature development, and live service
- Oversee the validation strategy across the full game lifecycle, from early-concept through to live service
- Partner with other product managers and analysts to provide actionable recommendations affecting future product iterations
- Provide valuable input into business cases on a hypothesis-driven approach while conducting in-depth data analysis that shows probable impacts against important product metrics
- Work closely with any license holders to ensure mutual success
- Drive user and competitive research to identify user segments, highlight player needs and product value propositions to maximize player engagement, retention, and LTV
- Become an expert in the genre, promoting best practices from the industry supported by data
- Collaborate with all partner teams to ensure a one team approach
- 5+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations or analytics
- Experience with mobile game development and free-to-play business model including bringing a new game to market
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Must love creating fun, compelling, and engaging user experiences
- Passion for dissecting and analyzing games and core game loops
- Experience managing and/or deep understanding of Sports games or character collector games a plus
- Passion for sports a definite plus!
- BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, or finance), or MBA
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-03-10 19:26:35.65
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。