Lead Game Product Manager
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 172212
Position Title: Lead Game PM
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The EA Sports Mobile Team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world.
Glu Sports is an EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and live operations of the highly successful Tap Sports Baseball franchise and working on other immersive sports games. The Glu Sports team is founded on a passion for combining casual, competition, social and collecting through sports experiences.
As a Lead Game Product Manager, you will work to define market opportunities for new games on an existing platform and game experience. Following game target goals, you will implement the strategic roadmap, to establish the growth strategy, and to achieve a best-in-class live service. You will guide the decisions that lead the game to reach its financial, player, and strategic goals, and will establish frameworks and data-driven processes to achieve these goals. You will report to the Studio GM.
- Establish target market, game goals that leverage existing mechanics across new sports experiences, working with corporate strategy, customer insights and central teams to ensure viability of product offerings.
- Oversee the full game lifecycle: writing specifications, working across cross-functional teams (design, UX, art, engineering) to launch features and content, and analyzing the impact of those releases
- Establish short and long term KPI success criteria for product development, feature development, and live service
- Oversee the validation strategy across the full game lifecycle, from early-concept through to live service
- Partner with other product managers and analysts to provide actionable recommendations affecting future product iterations
- Provide valuable input into business cases on a hypothesis-driven approach while conducting in-depth data analysis that shows probable impacts against important product metrics
- Work closely with any license holders to ensure mutual success
- Drive user and competitive research to identify user segments, highlight player needs and product value propositions to maximize player engagement, retention, and LTV
- Become an expert in the genre, promoting best practices from the industry supported by data
- Collaborate with all partner teams to ensure a one team approach
- 5+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations or analytics
- Experience with mobile game development and free-to-play business model including bringing a new game to market
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Must love creating fun, compelling, and engaging user experiences
- Passion for dissecting and analyzing games and core game loops
- Experience managing and/or deep understanding of Sports games or character collector games a plus
- Passion for sports a definite plus!
- BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, or finance), or MBA
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-03-10 19:26:35.65
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.