Senior Analyst, Supplier Diversity
Lage: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 172197
Position Title: Senior Analyst, Global Sourcing
Job Title: Supplier Diversity Analyst
Introduction: EA was founded 30 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favorites like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed, and The Sims.
India Operations: EA India’s office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online, and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, sourcing, procurement support, payroll & FP&A.
Introduction to Function & Role:
The supplier diversity program is an opportunity for EAs to expand access to the best suppliers. The global teams across EA are eager to integrate these improvements into our sourcing process and elevate our conversations with the business.
These design and capabilities will help us drive diverse supplier participation in the bidding process and help us achieve various long-term benefit.
Also, create an environment conducive to selecting diverse suppliers who fulfill the business need without increasing costs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proven track record of developing or evolving a Supplier Diversity program. Deep understanding of the Supplier Diversity ecosystem of suppliers and supporting organizations.
- Conduct analysis on supplier diversity data recommendations to facilitate supplier intake and manage the overall data and support program reporting and improvements.
- Ability to publish effective spend penetration on diverse suppliers and maintain the supplier diverse database up to date.
- Identifying diverse suppliers including but not limited to minority, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) business utilization communities.
- Qualify them against sourcing opportunities and connect them to the business & process.
- Effectively influences collaboration, and partners with business leaders, other team members, and internal teams to help advance and support supplier diversity initiatives to drive results. Competency in large and small forum presentations.
- Displays ingenuity and innovation in developing solutions that are consistent with organization objectives.
- Be a point of contact to address internal and external request and escalations related to supplier diversity operations.
- Process and understand multiple, complex streams of information and to be able to present it in simple, clear, and concise terms.
- Follow policies and procedures and ability guide new members to adhere to the Policies and Procedures.
- Initiate and support team operations tasks and maintenance of desktop procedures and help with regular spend review and reporting on diverse suppliers. In addition, help us track, manage and maintain the supplier diversity program information.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong creative, logical, analytical, and persuasion skills
- Result oriented
- Team player, “customer” focused
- Ability to multitask in a complex environment
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Bachelors’ degree in business, information systems, supply chain, procurement, finance, management, or related field
- 7–8 years of experience in Sourcing including 2+ years of experience in supplier diversity roles
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Proficient with MS Excel.
- Experience working within the US or European company
- Service-oriented and conscientious with attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst, Supplier Diversity
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-09 16:54:26.193
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.