Mehrere Standorte: Bucharest, Romania • Romania
Requisition Number: 172131
Position Title: Software Engineer I
The Quality Engineer role collaborates with QA and Development to identify and create automation solutions, scripts, and strategies, targeted toward improving game infrastructure and increasing efficiencies in the QV process. We help ensure seamless consumer experience by focusing on upstream quality and targeting defect prevention and containment by assisting with generation and analysis of testing strategies, improving automation efforts, white box testing, identifying new testing technologies, and developing new tools for testing and tracking purposes
You will report to the Quality Engineering Development Director in Bucharest and work as part of an international team.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
- You will work with QA analysts to identify areas of improvement through new tools and automation strategies (identification and requirements gathering)
- You will develop, test, deploy and maintain automated solutions and services for multiple projects, to support game project deliverables
- You will write and maintain scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code, following standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- You will Maintain tools, integration, and technologies to support a highly reliable environment.
- You will set realistic milestones, report regular status against assigned tasks, and communicate identified project risks.
- You will maintain close communication with internal customers.
- You will provide debug support and technical expertise to QV teams and game software engineers.
- At least 2+ years professional experience with C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
- Experience with version control such as Git, Perforce
- Knowledge in gaming consoles or embedded systems is a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, documentation, and problem-solving skills are required, knowledge and interest in software quality assurance and process improvement desirable.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 103
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.