Integrated Communications Specialist, EA SPORTS (Nordics)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition Number: 172047
Position Title: Associate Communications Specialist
Please note that this is a 12-month contract opportunity.
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It’s the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing Organization. Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The Integrated Communications Manager is a highly visible and crucial communications role that connects EA and its brands with players in local countries through daily engagement. As part of the International Integrated Communications team, you will leverage deep game expertise with strong influencer relationships and a great understanding of the social media space, to deepen overall player engagement and sentiment for EA SPORTS franchises inside the Nordic territory and market.
You will report directly to the Integrated Communications Manager, Northern & Central Europe and will collaborate with cross-functional teams around the business. You will ensure that strategies are properly implemented and effectively managed in-market and provide a consistent, high quality and cohesive user experience inside and outside of our games.
- Be the strategic expert for community best practices, programs, and policies and see them implemented in-market.
- Establish yourself as the “face of EA” in your market on platforms that make sense locally.
- Form strong bonds with influencers and key specialist press in your market and maintain healthy relationships.
- Develop and execute local creator, social media and influencer strategy and campaigns for the relevant countries.
- Analyse sentiment of players and provide reporting with actionable feedback to local brand teams.
- Be the voice of the local community, maintain an open dialogue between influencers, players, and various teams inside EA ensuring your community is well represented.
- Activate global plans at a local level leveraging your local insight and experience.
- Oversee local PR/social/influencer agencies when applicable.
- Oversee local Live Streams, AMAs, online and in-person events in partnership with the wider Integrated Communications team.
- Develop local anchor platforms which the community can rally around, with potential player-facing hosting role.
- Plan and execute community activities and influencer events, both in-game and out of game.
- Ensure all Electronic Arts standards, policies, and processes are observed and followed.
- Coordinate and share with other EA Communications Managers your engagement best practices, standards, and innovations highlighting your personal successes and learnings.
- Support an always-on approach to flagging game issues or service risks to the Integrated Communications Manager, Northern & Central Europe and Customer Support when applicable.
- Assist with communications around game and live service issues: Bugs, Challenges, Outages, Support Issues.
- Partner with Customer Support, QA, Live Service teams on the overall player experience and health of the business.
- Maintain a positive reputation at work and within the community.
- Dedicate time to playing the games you represent.
- Passion and experience playing EA titles and games from other publishers.
- Demonstrable experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, content creation or equivalent.
- Demonstrated writing, grammar, and content-creation skills.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for operating social channels.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language native.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented team player and quality driven.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Able to focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects.
- Comfortable working with changing priorities.
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations.
- Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or similar) in Communications or Marketing a plus, but not essential.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Integrated Communications Specialist, EA SPORTS (Nordics)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-17 15:22:42.307
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。