Multiple Locations: Bucharest, Romania • Guildford, UK
Requisition Number: 172042
Position Title: Manager II, Accounting
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest technology companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: inspiring the world to play. Our finance teams based in Bucharest are part of a global organisation that assists the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance. We prepare and report consolidated financial statements and reporting that are used by internal partners, senior management, and our shareholders.
- You will represent finance and corporate interests as a valued, contributing member of the local governance group, in a unique role equivalent to a representative of a local Board of Directors
- You will oversee local and remote employees in a variety of close reporting tasks, such as journal entries and reconciliations.
- You will manage the processes for submitting VAT returns, statutory financial reports, corporate tax returns and other local compliance document filings.
- You will research technical accounting matters, for a US multinational with operations in Romania and elsewhere in Europe, that are at the heart of video gaming development and publishing
- You will manage financial systems, processes, and controls, with a view to continuous improvement
- You will oversee local internal and external audits
- You will educate local business leaders on matters of financial reporting and accounting, and will help influence and support finance executives in making decisions in a collaborative environment
- You will report remotely to a director of Controllership, and manage a team of up to 2-3 direct reports, supporting their career development and continuous learning
- Qualified ACCA-certified or chartered accountant, with prior equivalent work experience with a multinational company or prior public accounting experience
- Fluency in English and Romanian required
- 4+ years of prior experience in accounting, financial reporting, corporate governance and internal controls compliance
- Prior equivalent experience using Oracle or an equivalent financial accounting system as well as other financial reporting tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions such as using Pivot Tables) required
- You enjoy projects that improve efficiency, enjoy variety in your work, and manage change in a positive and constructive way
Community / Marketing Title: Controllership Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-02 17:49:49.873
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.