Software Engineer - Madden
Location: Georgia, USA
Requisition Number: 172014
Position Title: Software Engineer I
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA’s Tiburon Studio in Orlando, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
This Software Engineer will work as a Game Modes engineer and maintain a broad view of the game and engine systems and look for ways to improve performance, utility, and capabilities to our players and workflow enhancements to our development team, reporting to the Development Director of the project.
We are looking for passionate engineers who enjoy prototyping and planning, working with other engineers, and building primary systems (often using other systems), workflows, and capabilities that allow us to work smarter and bring substantial improvements to our game.
- You will implement core EA technologies in an architecturally sound way to help collaborative development efforts.
- Share domain knowledge and mentor engineers within the team.
- You will work with design and other technical teams to provide feedback and then create clear technical designs.
- Provide well-tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design requirements.
- You will look for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Passion for the development craft and can demonstrate good development practices.
- 3+ years of software development work experience with C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
- You have technical leadership experience, but also communicate well with non-technical partners, such as Artists, Designers, and Producers.
- Proficient debugging skills and familiarity with network programming,
- Experience with parallel programming and resource management.
- Experience having shipped and supported a AAA title, developed with an established 3D engine, navigated a large client/server codebase, or worked with performance and memory profiling tools is beneficial.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Madden
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-03-02 20:08:50.7
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。