Esports Brand Marketing Manager, FIFA
Multiple Locations: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Texas, USA
Requisition Number: 171875
Position Title: Senior Marketing Specialist II
Brand Marketing Manager, Football Esports
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling sports video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to come and join EA’s Esports Brand team. The Esports Brand team delivers competitive experiences that amplify tentpole brand moments from launches to major live service beats. We leverage competitive gaming to advance the strategic priorities of our brands across new regions, platforms, audience targets, and game experiences. This is a pivotal marketing role accountable for architecting and delivering innovative, impactful global go-to-market campaigns for EA’s football esports, from concept to final marketing execution and live service marketing. You will be part of our Esports Brand Marketing and Strategy team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Esports Brand Marketing and Strategy.
- Architect high-impact marketing campaigns and lead the creation of high-quality esports marketing assets that drive outstanding reach and positive product recognition and engagement
- Partner with the Franchise Brand team to lead the development of go-to-market strategy and multi-channel, global marketing execution for EA Football esports
- Partner with cross functional touchpoints to ensure esports brand strategies are integrated and translate to consistent, amazing experiences for fans and players.
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with agencies, production partners and other key external stakeholders
- Establish and evolve marketing KPIs that improve viewership acquisition, engagement, retention and evangelism
- Author campaign briefs, track beat readiness and partner with cross functional global and regional marketing teams to activate campaign beats
- Work with analytics, consumer insights, and other cross-functional partners to identify market opportunities and build plans to unlock them.
- Drive brand positioning exercises, partnering with product, commercial and marketing to ensure cross-discipline alignment.
- Own the important Brand milestone deliverables (long range roadmap, brand experience guide, business brief, player needs analysis) and presentations.
- 7+ years of experience in brand development, campaign strategy, and/or product marketing
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
- Ability to gather and interpret data, and distill meaningful insights
- Relationship builder, able to galvanize and influence stakeholders across disciplines, at all levels
- Able to work well in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, campaign management or growth in esports, video games or relevant industry sector
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video games, popular culture, esports and/ or football with strong interest in sports experiences and digital entertainment
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Analytical, well organized and able to work well under pressure and deliver against deadlines as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Esports Brand Marketing Manager, FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-03-04 19:45:52.917
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。