Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - Battlefield Central Tech
位置: Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition Number: 171789
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
Our Battlefield Technology Team is home to remarkable technical talent building Battlefield tools and technology on EA's proprietary game engine, Frostbite. We strive to empower engineering and content creation with a myriad of tools and workflows, while empowering the multi-studio distributed development team to create innovative and connected experiences for Battlefield fans around the world. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products, and that's why we're dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we work towards a common cause. Join us!
We believe that to provide the best possible experience for our players we need the best tools possible! As a full-stack engineer at DICE, you will design, implement, and maintain internal web-based tools that will be used by our Live team to engage with millions of our players across the globe, changing the gameplay experience, progression, in-game store, matchmaking and many other aspect of our games.
You will join the Battlefield Online Services group and work in small teams that collaborate together to create solutions for our games, using modern technologies and frameworks deployed to cloud-based infrastructure. You will integrate with multiple existing systems; some developed here at DICE, some developed externally. This will require working with a lot of different teams within EA and DICE. You will report into a Senior Software Engineering Manager.
- Work in an agile engineering team writing testable, maintainable and scalable code in both our frontend and backend.
- Be part of technical architecture discussions and help improve technical decisions within the team.
- As part of the team, clarify technical requirements, apply a broad range of design approaches and collaborate with partners to evolve our tools to support an even broader set of game features.
- Drive continuous improvement of software quality, customer experience, and maintainability of products/features.
- Mentor and lead developers by encouraging curiosity and deep technical understanding.
- 5+ years of experience working on web projects applying modern web development best practices, from UI in the front-end to micro-services and cloud services in the back end.
- Write understandable, testable (unit & integration testing) code with an eye towards maintainability.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript, React, MobX, and/or other common frameworks.
- Experience with Scala, Java, or other JVM language.
- Experience with Kubernetes or other container-orchestration systems.
- Experience with cloud services, AWS.
- Contributions to Open-Source projects.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - Battlefield Central Tech
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-02-17 19:37:16.123
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。