Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 171639
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA - Software Engineer II - C#/C++
Come and join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a challenging yet fun and creative environment. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the quality verification team at EA Redwood Shores.
In this role, you will constantly push the envelope in quality and design through cutting-edge tools and automation. You will be writing code to test EA games using automation frameworks, create and continuously improve our test automation environment, and maintain and develop tools for various studio teams.
This individual should have well-rounded programming skills, be capable of working on all portions of a technology stack and be able to independently assess and estimate tasks. The role requires a personality type that is outgoing, dynamic, enthusiastic and able to network successfully across many groups and individuals in both the development and quality verification domains to build and maintain excellent relationships and communications channels.
Join a team where you make a direct impact on our games every day and are challenged and supported to grow and evolve as an engineer! Check out this video for more information on the discipline: https://youtu.be/vr121jg7OVE
- 4+ years of professional development experience with OOP Languages, ideally C# and C++.
- 1+ years of professional development experience with scripting languages like Python
- 1+ years of professional experience working with RDB (SQL) and reporting/visualizing large datasets.
- A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, design patterns, test-driven development, CI/CD processes, and data structures.
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC processes, software testing best practices and testing methodologies.
- Experience with using or building software testing frameworks.
- Experience with test automation and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and ability to work with a large, cross-functional, and distributed team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer, Software Engineering, Computer Science Degree or related concentration, equivalent and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with PS4/Xbox console software development
- Experience with data transformation techniques and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI, Perforce, GIT.
- Experience with AAA game engines (UE4 or Unity)
- Visual scripting languages and Behavior Driven Development practices.
Scope and Impact:
- Work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to design, develop, deliver, own and improve reliable and robust tools and platforms
- Own, extend and maintain automation frameworks, tools, and processes used across studios
- Instrument games and tools to enable automation and the collection of runtime metrics
- Coordination with offsite and onsite teams on delivering test automation results, from implementation to execution
- Design and deliver new tools to support development and quality verification goals
- As needed, maintain test libraries and scripts and device testing hardware
- Uphold high-quality standards through knowledge sharing activities within the EA-wide quality engineering community
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-02-23 07:53:05.333
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.