Game Designer Vehicle GamePlay
Multiple Locations: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden • Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden • Guildford, England, United Kingdom • Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania • Romania • United Kingdom • Spain • Sweden • Germany
Requisition Number: 171537
Position Title: Sr Game Designer
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
You will report to a Craft Manager within the Studio and a Lead designer on assigned project.
- You will create different design elements into the game such as Vehicles, handling of them and weapons for them.
- Design, prototype, balance game systems and implement in engine using visual scripting.
- Aspire to create new game systems that can push the product further.
- Create documentation of systems
- Keep up-to-date with new trends and styles in the Shooter industry
- Work with the player in mind, make designs that center around the players experience
- Aspire to create holistic designs where systems and subsystems work together to make a whole that is more than the sum of its parts
- Relevant education and diploma (Game Design, Computer Science, engineering etc)
- You have good understanding of current trends in gaming and in particular game play mechanics in the Shooter genre
- Good understanding or interest in historical combat and weapons systems.
- 2+ years experience in game design, and game systems design
- Proven experience in game scripting (Blueprints, C#, Lua or similar)
- Competence in algebra and good knowledge in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience creating vehicles in games.
- Experience creating games or concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with team members from different locations and different disciplines.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Be comfortable with iterative design and adjusting until quality is achieved
- A passion for the Battlefield franchise
Community / Marketing Title: Game Designer Vehicle GamePlay
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-02-08 14:47:10.15
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.