Site IT Support - Contractor (1 year contract)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 171511
Position Title: Contingent
The IT Service specialist is responsible for first, second, and third-line support at the Electronic Arts office in Bucharest.
Reporting into the Romania Site IT manager, and working in a local team of ten, primary work tasks include day-to-day support of end-users, maintenance of local infrastructure, participating in both Local and Global IT projects.
The IT Service specialist needs to be able to communicate and collaborate within the global IT team while maintaining focus on local business requirements.
The ideal candidate would be outgoing and proactive, technically astute with a keen eye for detail and documentation.
Focus on customer satisfaction is key, being the face of IT at EA and leveraging excellent technical knowledge and skills to deliver exceptional IT support.
Work task examples
- Prioritize helpdesk tickets, monitor email queues
- User support – Hardware and Software
- Infrastructure support – Network, File shares
- Managing security permissions
- Meeting room AV setup and maintenance
- Participation in IT projects
- Hardware knowledge – Desktop, Laptop, Console, AV, Server
- Meeting room AV equipment – Cisco Video Conferencing
- Active Directory – Understanding of Users, Groups, OU’s, Security
- Network - LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP
- Operating systems knowledge – Windows, macOS
- End-user Support - Troubleshooting ability
- Seek feedback and input from peers and manager
- Be able to act on feedback and turn that into positive results
- Offer constructive feedback to peers and manager, communicate risks to the business environment or processes to IT Leadership.
Structure & Planning
- Deliver on time and to the right quality
- Set realistic timescales for work
- Understand dependencies
- Take ownership of day-to-day tasks
- Take ownership of local projects
- Identify risks
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Customers first mentality
- Focus locally (local site), collaborate globally (within EA world)
- Deliver on promises
- Understand priority and business impact
- Follow IT best practice
- Follow industry trends
- Interest in technology
Community / Marketing Title: Site IT Support - Contractor (1 year contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-02-23 19:04:24.16
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。