European Payroll Manager
Location: Guildford, UK
Requisition Number: 171401
Position Title: Manager I, Shared Services
European Payroll Manager
Main Purpose of the Role
- Management and oversight of the Payroll Team for UK, Israel, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, and Finland
- To ensure legislative compliance and to ensure employees are paid accurately, on time and within established tax laws.
- Ensuring deadline compliance for all Government reporting
- Work with the EUPM to identify areas where improvements can be made and put forward suitable recommendations towards changing the payroll procedures and the team's operation.
- Work with internal EA partners such as Benefits, PE, and Finance to streamline and improve those processes and build strong relationships.
- To be the point of contact for internal partners to discuss service satisfaction and any process improvements required.
- Development and management of the Local and EUR based team members to enable them to learn and grow.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking the changes for accuracy
- Getting involved in the day to day to support the team when and where needed
- Preparation of Payroll Reports for sign off by EUPM before payrolls are transmitted to bank
- Review, sign off and submission of Annual Returns
- Escalation point for the team to direct issues
- Design and implementation of Payroll deadlines and SLA’s
- Lead change throughout the European Payroll Function
- Working with the EUPM to set the team Goals and Objectives
- Team quarterly and annual review conversations
- Coaching the team to pass on the benefit of your expertise and knowledge to help them grow.
- Management of POs and invoicing
- Work with the EUPM on projects and cover when absent
- Employee and stakeholder queries
Skills and Knowledge Required
- 8+ years’ experience in a busy payroll function
- People Management
- Excellent MS Excel experience
- Educated to a good standard
- Holds a relevant Payroll Qualification
- Expertise in international payroll legislation
- Fluent spoken and written English
- The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to cope when under pressure, be a team player and still provide a first class, customer focused service.
- Ability to lead a high performing team of professional payroll specialists
- Change management expertise
- Strong autonomy
- The ideal candidate will be resourceful in finding solutions or improved ways of approaching tasks, investigating the local legalisations if needed, and creating processes when required.
- Degree of technical expertise coupled with a meticulous, methodical approach to tasks and responsibilities. Controls focussed
- Strong interactions skills to be able to deal daily with PE and Finance managers, and also as this role deals with employees/managers at all levels and in various areas of the Business
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
Please note that the nature of our business may require that certain aspects of this job description may be subject to modification and change during the individual's period of employment.
Community / Marketing Title: European Payroll Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-02-03 12:18:42.283
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。