Development Manager - Quality Engineering
여러 위치: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 171269
Position Title: DM
Development Technology and Solutions
Development Technology and Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through the latest technology, data-driven insights, and practices, they promote quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring creative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
We are looking for a experienced Development Manager to support The Sims 4 Quality Engineering organization within the Maxis studio. You will manage the development of engineering projects and will bring organization and focus to the development of a portfolio of project-wide tools and automation solutions to support our mission statement to ensure predictability in development by guiding quality by design.
As a Development Manager (DM), you'll be involved in collaboration, execution and reporting on our tools and automation strategy for The Sims 4. You will facilitate communication between our Quality Engineering Technical Director(s), our development team Technical Director(s) and Quality Assurance Leadership. Your management of these projects will keep us updated with the challenges of today's games industry. We both aim to reduce the cost of development and quality assurance and allow those same partners to provide a first class experience to our consumers.
You'll keep the team on track to meet milestones and quality targets, creating and improving processes, coordinating with important partners within the studio and across the company, tracking and resolving issues, and looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Oversee tracking process, schedule and quality aspects of the Quality Engineering deliverables including maintaining the development framework, reporting, risk management, and resource management
- Track execution velocity against milestones and important deliverables
- Ensure the team has the best practices that allow them to produce high-quality work, on time and on budget
- Improve the efficiency and new ways of thinking with a goal of reducing waste and increasing predictability
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment
- Help the team break down complex problems and prioritize the best solutions based on a clear understanding of the studio goals
- Maintain project KPIs that track project quality, delivery and predictability
- Facilitate regular communication with team and partners to provide project status updates
- You are a project manager with experience overseeing projects to successful completion
- Adept in managing projects using JIRA, Confluence or other modern Agile project management tools
- In-depth knowledge of software development operations acquired from 3 or more years relevant experience
- You bring fresh perspective to problems and lead buy-in for unexplored solutions
- Experience leading projects with Agile project management principles and practices
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager - Quality Engineering
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 183
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.