Development Director - Quality Verification (Mobile)
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Sacramento, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 171170
Position Title: DD I
We are EA
And we make games - how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. Join the team to be a part in making us even better!
A Development Director (DD) is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a game's feature and live content on time, within budget, and to the desired quality. The DD oversees the project schedule, hiring, and managing multiple sub-teams to accomplish the project's goals. This role will directly report to the Development Director II in the Sports Mobile group. This position has the potential to be remote.
- You will help achieve the strategic vision and goals; establish practices that ensure organizational success.
- Your oversight of the quality verification process will play an important role in supporting the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication.
- Build and evolve an efficient team; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential.
- Foster a mindset for continuous improvement
- Assessment and mitigation of risks for areas of ownership on an ongoing basis, you will support the team's ability to perform more effectively.
- You will oversee the team resource forecasting and budget to ensure the team has what it needs to perform
- 8 years project management or team leadership experience
- 6 years live mobile (client and content) applications management experience
- Expertise using multiple project management methodologies successfully even when working remotely
- Manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Established change manager, you excel at the opportunity to solve business issues and through strategic vision and process improvement.
- Know how to use data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency, effective at understanding. dashboards and measurements to support the needs.
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication across all levels and organizations.
- Education requirement: University degree bachelor’s or equivalent professional experience
- Able to work the Pacific time zone primarily.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director - Quality Verification (Mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-01-28 02:11:30.027
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.