Franchise Art Director
Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 171102
Position Title: Senior Art Director
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As an Art Director, you will report to the studio General Manager.
- You'll collaborate with content and product leadership to develop and champion a cohesive aesthetic vision for Skate.
- Team up with art, tech art, engineering, design and production leadership to define and accomplish important milestones and roadmaps
- Extend the game's aesthetic vision beyond core game visuals to cohesively support the player experience, live services and market considerations
- Ensure stunning visual results on all platforms by working with tech art and engineering to identify and solve technical constraints
- Create and promote visual targets and high-level documentation to service the aesthetic vision
- Build out a diverse team of creative talent, nurture the growth, career and well-being of the art team
- Train artists to accomplish style guide goals and iterate to improve results, pipelines and processes
- Develop partnerships with external outsourcing partners to ensure assets hit style, timeliness, technical and quality targets
- Assemble our requirements for the product and create a content plan that supports them
- Develop art team production best practices in collaboration with development directors
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- Skilled artist with 10 years experience in game development and at least one shipped title as an Art Director
- Experienced at establishing art vision and guidelines across an entire project
- Accomplished in leading and inspiring teams of artists and in delivering relevant and timely feedback as the team executes through pre-production, production and as a evolving live service
- Experience setting up and working with external development partners
- Deep, demonstrated passion for game development and game art
- Strong understanding of current art creation software and pipelines is highly desirable
Community / Marketing Title: Franchise Art Director
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-01-20 16:50:35.483
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。