Senior Concept Artist - DICE
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 171065
Position Title: Senior Artist
DICE (Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognize that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated in providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
We're looking for a Senior Concept Artist, with a passion for world building, to join our team of content creators and help push our creations to the next level. As a Senior Concept Artist at DICE, you will report to the project Art Director, or Lead, and help them realize their creative vision by illustrating and communicating an inspiring visual direction for our artists. You will join a team of passionate creative professionals who love to learn and push their craft and imagination to new heights.
- Help establish and convey the Art Director's vision through a wide array of concept art - from sketches to paintings, storyboards, mood boards and paint-overs to support art, design, gameplay and storytelling.
- Create narratively rich and inspiring environments and characters.
- Create style guides for outsourcing briefs and support our vendors with base material for them to work from.
- Seek feedback on your work and give feedback to other artists in your team.
- Contribute to a collaborative, service minded and learning culture.
- 8+ years of experience as a Concept Artist in the video games or film industry.
- An artistic eye and broad knowledge of visual media and various techniques.
- A comprehensive knowledge of composition, perspective, color theory, anatomy, real-world materials, and lighting.
- Intermediate knowledge regarding typography and graphic design.
- Experience with at least one 3D software package to use 3D as a foundation for paint work and pre-viz.
- A basic understanding of game engines.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Concept Artist - DICE
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-01-20 16:48:12.03
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。