Multiple Locations: Madrid, Spain • Guildford, UK • Helsinki, Finland • Amsterdam, Netherlands • Warsaw, Poland • Bucharest, Romania • Lyon, France • Stockholm, Sweden • Cologne, Germany • Sweden • Germany • Romania • United Kingdom • Spain
Requisition Number: 170835
Position Title: Animator 2
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey and EA SPORTS UFC.
PGA Tour is looking for the next great Animator who will report into one of our Producers. You will portray movement and behavior by building their animations from connecting through production, at multiple points in the asset pipeline with us.In EA SPORTS, most often their skill is used to give life to the human characters in the game, but sometimes, animations are also applied to objects, scenery, vegetation, environmental effects, and other objects. Animators will create emotionally believable characters that allow gamers to work with the game, in a realistic and believable fashion with us. In a game like Madden, the gamer expects the animated action to be a realistic representation of the action they would see in an actual football game. They also believe that the narrative moments should be true to the sport that is represented.
EA Animators use specialized software packages, including Maya, Motion Builder, and our proprietary animation engine to create the animations for in-game behaviors, predefined sequences (or cut scenes) and narrative cinematics. Other responsibilities would include creating animation blending, tagging, state transitions, compression, prop integration and camera authoring.
- You will create high-quality animation with us using a variety of tools and techniques, including motion capture cleanup, motion blending, hand keyframed animation
- You will ensure all animations contribute to the direction of the game with us, both in the experience and the story being told
- 2+ years of experience in the technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for animation.
- Animate believable weight, and mood, through realistic human performances - includes interactivity with props.
- Demonstrate an understanding of classic animation principles and fundamentals.
- Experience with facial animation solving and work within their technical workflows and tool sets
- proficiency in animation packages including Maya and MotionBuilder.
- Production experience or demonstrated ability to work in a production game engine (e.g. Unreal, Unity, Frostbite )
- Knowledge of camera work, prop integrations, mocap processing and Shotgun.
- Degree in Fine Arts or Computer Animation
- Experience with facial animation solving solutions
- Technical animation background
- Experience with Speech Graphics tools
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Animator
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-01-11 20:50:20.277
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。