Software Engineer - Live Content Support (Apex Legends)
여러 위치: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 170793
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Location: Los Angeles, CA, Vancouver, BC, Remote
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
The Apex Legends Live Content team is a multi-disciplinary group of developers that deals with the store, seasonal content, events, challenges, retention, engagement, player messaging, and more. You’ll work with product managers, artists, producers, and QA to support and build upon the live game.
- Proactively identify and fix bugs, working closely with the live team and product team to quickly resolve issues
- Contribute to a nimble team focused on seasonal events and store-related content
- Work with Product teams to solve technical problems and create solutions to improve Apex store and seasonal content
- Participate in code reviews and technical discussions team members
- Experience writing scalable, testable, performant code and script
- Hands on C\C++ Experience. Ability to understand and debug on a large codebase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Been part of a team that has shipped at least one AAA title
- Experience working with web services and scripting languages (Squirrel Script/Lua/PHP)
- Live game development experience on a AAA title
- Game Platform experience preferred - Origin/Steam/PS4/Xbox/Switch
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for making and playing games.
- CS degree preferred or equivalent experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $106,900 - $158,600
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $94,450 - $158,600
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $94,450 - $158,600
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $94,450 - $133,100
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $94,450 - $159,250
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Live Content Support (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-01-12 05:03:25.39
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.