Sr. Director Product Management
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • New York, New York, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 170779
Position Title: Sr. Director, Product Management
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world’s greatest games. As such, we’re constantly evolving and are now hiring for a unique opportunity at the intersection of sports, lifestyle, and culture. You will join a small and diverse leadership team with a bold vision! We’re looking for leaders who value collaboration and innovation to help bring this opportunity to life.
As the Sr. Director of Product Management reporting to the group VP, you will build a product that engages our users and puts them at the centre of the experience. You will also have the opportunity to build a strong product management team to support the overall vision. Alongside the leadership team, you will help determine the product vision and develop an overall product plan to successfully bring it to market.
- Own and deliver to a product vision
- Develop product strategies and short-and-long term roadmaps
- Plan, organize, and prioritize features within a product sprint structure
- Work with team leaders to promote a unified vision to launch the product
- Manage the scalability and end-to-end lifecycle(s) of product
- Write product specifications and engaging experience design and engineering teams/requirements
- Manage feature proposals
- Determine the research strategy to ensure product decisions are data-driven and meet user needs
- Remain current on technological trends, the competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities
- Determine, provide, and track key metrics for the product
- Engage with product economies and monetization opportunities
- Manage and grow your team alongside the product needs
- Create and deliver a product that align with the overall business goals
- Self-motivated, analytical, and organized
- Experience leading product management teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Can persuade and engage the team to rally around a product vision
- A collaborator who values their peers
- Care about the user and building a positive product experience
- Enjoy mentoring and motivating your team and encouraging a positive working environment
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of team management
- Experience leading a product to market (mobile and/or web)
- Experience with both user facing features and customer support
- Experience managing product roadmaps and communicating decisions to leadership
- Research, statistical reasoning, and data analysis abilities (including multivariate testing)
- Experience writing product specifications, and white papers
- Experience with complex game systems (e.g. game economies)
- Experience with payments and monetization
- Passion for games/entertainment products and creating fun and engaging products for users
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director Product Management
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-01-07 04:38:58.92
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.