Game Analyst (mobile)
位置: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 170768
Position Title: Staff Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are hiring a Senior Analyst for the UFC Mobile franchise based in EA Vancouver. This is an important position to mature and promote our experimental design and ability to understand our players to forecast our growth and shape the future of the franchise. Through partnering with important partners in our game studio, working across multiple disciplines including design, UX, demand planning and game PMs, you will help fulfill the appetite for more insights and guide our game team to make informed decisions.
What a Senior Analyst will do on our team:
- Bring advanced analytics techniques (e.g. prescriptive and predictive) to solve challenges in achieving our business goals.
- Use multiple analysis techniques, model trends in our data to predict the ways in which new content and campaigns will affect the economy, its performance, and our players.
- Encourage knowledge sharing of analytics methodologies and best practices to build the team's analytics toolkit.
- You will partner with game Product Managers to analyze the impact of features and live services within the game and provide recommendations in a clear, understandable way to affect future iterations.
- Facilitate a data-informed culture within the studio, and to influence product decisions through the lens of data.
- 3+ years of experience doing complex quantitative analysis to help guide decisions in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce)
- 2+ years experience working with R and Python in an industry setting
- Experience with experimental design and applied statistics in an industry setting
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience taking statistical models from ideation to production is a bonus
- Knowledge of the UFC is a bonus
Games and gaming are changing. Over the next few years, that change is going to accelerate and without the proper knowledge and toolsets to exploit this, many developers will struggle to keep up with it. Our job on this team is to ensure that our studios are equipped with as much insight and clarity as possible to not only keep pace but become the shapers of that evolution, to help EA lead into the future. We find that exciting and we hope that you do, too.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Game Analyst (mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-01-20 22:40:10.183
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。