Online Engineer - NHL
Wiele lokalizacji: Bucharest, Romania • Romania • Sweden • United Kingdom • Spain • Ireland • Germany
Requisition Number: 170696
Position Title: Software Engineer I
We are looking for an experienced engineer or someone interested in expanding their knowledge in the Online area. Our Online engineers develop and extend features in the game to facilitate a more connected and socially interactive game experience. Above all, we're looking for an engineer who is excited to use their talent and experience to build AAA quality games.
As an NHL Online Engineer, you will:
- Develop technical solutions for online game features.
- Do full stack development working on both game client and backend services.
- Work with Designers, Artists, and Engineers from other domains.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient, and shareable code.
- Iterate and design improvements to live systems and workflows.
- Work with 3rd party and internal software APIs.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 1+ years of experience in C++ software development.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, client/server, peer-to-peer, and multi-threaded architectures.
- Knowledge of database technologies.
- Knowledge of good software programming practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with networking protocols, client/server, peer-to-peer, multi-threaded architectures.
- Experience with real-time game networking.
- Experience with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with Linux, scripting languages (Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#).
Community / Marketing Title: Online Engineer - NHL
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 190
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.