Data Architect I - Analytics Solutions
Multiple Locations: Ontario, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 170596
Position Title: Staff Analyst
As part of the Analytics Solutions team, you will report to the Lead Data Architect and you will help improve the end-to-end analytics warehouse used to depict player evolution year-over-year in AAA-titles. You will engage with multiple partners including game studios and the EA business to capture requirements and create logical and physical data models. You will also help identify data sources and document and maintain the data landscape to ensure validity and correct definition.
- Work with data architects and partners to understand business requirements, create data definitions, business rules, data quality requirements, and logical and physical models, then support implementation within the data platform by working with the data solution architects, other data modelers, data and infrastructure engineers.
- Map data from source to target; prepare and manage data models for multiple components of the data platform.
- Develop a good knowledge of the underlying data assets and data products.
- Be aware of security requirements, effects and the need to enforce standards.
- 1 or more years of experience with data warehousing
- Customer-focused (in-person and remotely) with the ability to describe complex information and designs simply.
- Understanding of data modelling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived data.
- Familiarity with video game data domain and its life cycle.
- Knowledge with data integration from different data sources incl. Snowflake, Presto, and BigQuery.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and Agile methodologies.
- Willingness to work with remote teams in different time zones around the world.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect I - Analytics Solutions
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-14 00:27:29.867
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.