Associate Franchise Operations Manager
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 170585
Position Title: Manager, Operations
Associate Manager, Mobile Franchise Ops
Location: North America
Mobile Franchise Operations brings EA franchises to market globally across mobile platforms, ensuring fulfilment of all channels, and includes ongoing operational support of live service. All elements associated with publishing a game will be covered, including pre and post-launch live service releases of EA franchises. The team ensures the delivery of the company-wide portfolio plan and product data calendars.
We publish the Franchise-wide publishing and editorial calendar, ensuring the dates reflect the current status of product and content delivery and editorial support. You will support the launch of the mobile game franchises, new and live service product fulfilment and ensuring availability of products and product betas on the Apple, Google and Amazon storefronts. We are the source of the company-wide 'plan of record' for product delivery.
You will be experienced in product delivery and will support EA locations globally. You will work with many levels across publishing, franchise & corporate to ensure that product delivery processes are met and status is understood. You will report to the Director, Mobile Franchise Operations and help develop new product delivery processes to keep up with evolving requirements.
- Deliver the Global Product Release Schedule of an assigned portfolio of EA franchises
- Publish product schedules and delivery plans globally
- Ensure all aspects of product release and subsequent live service releases are delivered
- Manage product delivery relationships, ensuring partnerships with game team, business, technical and QA partners globally to ensure the smooth product delivery and ongoing support
- Negotiate 'traffic control' of product dates across franchises, according to our priorities and operational goals
- Assist leadership in running bi-annual franchise planning sessions, to discuss and lock dates for 12-month roadmap plans
- Consult with franchise partners, offering operational guidance and introductions to appropriate internal partners on a situational basis
- Data Management/Governance
- Maintain important roadmap and associated ops data within project tracking tools to support product release schedules
- Manage MTX item process, including tracking of MDM item numbers
- Ensure data is accurate and is updated
- Process Creation/Management
- Work closely with HD FPMs toward process and toolset alignment across platforms wherever possible, sharing examples and suggesting efficiencies/improvements from Mobile to HD, and learning from mature HD processes
- Conduct ongoing audits of processes and communications to capture changing requirements and ensure the highest possible quality work product
- Help with the development of tools and trackers to best support our tracking and reporting needs
- Manage relationships with internal partners to ensure franchise delivery
- Maintain open, honest, regular dialogue to promote trust and understanding
- Identify opportunities to assist with operational efficiencies and communications with First-Party operations teams
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years project and program management experience
- 2+ years video game development experience, mobile and live service
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Solve problems through creative solutions and resolve issues
- Develop positive business relationships across global partner teams
- Influence across multiple levels of seniority without formal authority
- Experience working unsupervised across multiple time zones
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Franchise Operations Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-12-09 23:42:19.997
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.