Associate Franchise Operations Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 170585
Position Title: Manager, Operations
Associate Manager, Mobile Franchise Ops
Location: North America
Mobile Franchise Operations brings EA franchises to market globally across mobile platforms, ensuring fulfilment of all channels, and includes ongoing operational support of live service. All elements associated with publishing a game will be covered, including pre and post-launch live service releases of EA franchises. The team ensures the delivery of the company-wide portfolio plan and product data calendars.
We publish the Franchise-wide publishing and editorial calendar, ensuring the dates reflect the current status of product and content delivery and editorial support. You will support the launch of the mobile game franchises, new and live service product fulfilment and ensuring availability of products and product betas on the Apple, Google and Amazon storefronts. We are the source of the company-wide 'plan of record' for product delivery.
You will be experienced in product delivery and will support EA locations globally. You will work with many levels across publishing, franchise & corporate to ensure that product delivery processes are met and status is understood. You will report to the Director, Mobile Franchise Operations and help develop new product delivery processes to keep up with evolving requirements.
- Deliver the Global Product Release Schedule of an assigned portfolio of EA franchises
- Publish product schedules and delivery plans globally
- Ensure all aspects of product release and subsequent live service releases are delivered
- Manage product delivery relationships, ensuring partnerships with game team, business, technical and QA partners globally to ensure the smooth product delivery and ongoing support
- Negotiate 'traffic control' of product dates across franchises, according to our priorities and operational goals
- Assist leadership in running bi-annual franchise planning sessions, to discuss and lock dates for 12-month roadmap plans
- Consult with franchise partners, offering operational guidance and introductions to appropriate internal partners on a situational basis
- Data Management/Governance
- Maintain important roadmap and associated ops data within project tracking tools to support product release schedules
- Manage MTX item process, including tracking of MDM item numbers
- Ensure data is accurate and is updated
- Process Creation/Management
- Work closely with HD FPMs toward process and toolset alignment across platforms wherever possible, sharing examples and suggesting efficiencies/improvements from Mobile to HD, and learning from mature HD processes
- Conduct ongoing audits of processes and communications to capture changing requirements and ensure the highest possible quality work product
- Help with the development of tools and trackers to best support our tracking and reporting needs
- Manage relationships with internal partners to ensure franchise delivery
- Maintain open, honest, regular dialogue to promote trust and understanding
- Identify opportunities to assist with operational efficiencies and communications with First-Party operations teams
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years project and program management experience
- 2+ years video game development experience, mobile and live service
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Solve problems through creative solutions and resolve issues
- Develop positive business relationships across global partner teams
- Influence across multiple levels of seniority without formal authority
- Experience working unsupervised across multiple time zones
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Franchise Operations Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-12-09 23:42:19.997
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.