FRBX Communications Manager
Location: Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Requisition Number: 170539
Position Title: Senior Communications Specialist
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players with amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and innovation, it’s the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
The Communications Manager is a highly visible role that connects EA and its Games and SPORTS brands with both media and players in France and Benelux. As part of the Communications Team, you will leverage your deep game expertise with strong communication skills to help shape and direct EA’s communication and event activities in France and Benelux.
You will report directly to the Senior Director of International Communications, working closely to drive EA’s Corporate Communications narrative, and have a dotted line into the Director of International Integrated Comms overseeing franchise communications across PR, Influencer Marketing and Social Media. The Communications Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams around the business. You will instigate successful communication strategies, ensuring they are properly implemented and effectively managed and provide a consistent, high quality and cohesive user experience inside and outside of our games.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the wider communication team
- Create and drive campaign and program development through relevant research and play a leading role within planning meetings and brainstorms
- Ensure that all communication activities are following best practice, driving creativity whilst ensuring excellence within our communication processes
- Create and manage creative and effective events that reflect both our brands and our brand values
- Manage the reporting and analysis on the results of communication activity and provide commentary for senior management
- Take responsibility for PR, Creator, Social and Events
- Manage local messaging and responses to media requests
- Manage and drive the local communication agencies
- Provide guidance for local FRBX Creator & Social Managers for Games and SPORTS titles
- Work seamlessly with a worldwide team, helping to provide global coverage for priority issues and announcements.
Experience and Skills
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Able to focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- A detailed knowledge of the France / Benelux games industry and a strong understanding of the issues surrounding the sector
- Passion and experience playing EA titles and games from other publishers
- Demonstrable experience working with media at every level, online communities, social media and creating stand out content
- Exemplary writing, grammar, and content-creation skills in all formats
- Clear knowledge of best practices for operating social channels
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- A dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who is quality driven
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in Communications or Marketing a plus, but not essential
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: FRBX Communications Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-15 17:13:02.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.