Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 170500
Position Title: DM
The Sports Mobile team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world.
Our team is located in various locations as we are a primarily a remote studio, with most team members in Canada, the United States and Bucharest. The Sports Mobile team is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our mobile team is looking for a Development Manager / Project Manager to join their team of accomplished people! You will work directly with artists, game designers, and software engineers.
You will have the option of working in office, remotely, or a hybrid of the two.
What the Development Manager will Achieve at EA:
- Work together with more senior Development Directors / Project Managers to deliver programs, projects, features and initiatives.
- Collaborate with product leads to plan schedules based on project goals
- Determine dependencies and priorities between tasks in partnership with publishing teams
- Monitor progress of projects within assigned budgets
- Communicate project plan and progress to team and customers
- Liaise with internal and external groups on project issues
- Review project status reports and provide feedback to teams
- Apply standardized methodology agreed with all partners teams
- Be accountable for the committed deadlines & budgets
Professional Abilities You’ll Demonstrate:
- Passionate about inclusivity and diversity within teams and helping rollout and maintain existing initiatives
- Passionate about team health and ensuring we have an environment that allows for team events and connections while working in a remote environment.
- Keep track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Set and manages client expectations
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
Skills and Experience you bring the team:
- 3+ years experience working within technology industries
- 2+ years experience in project management and overseeing schedules
- Experience with Agile Methodologies as well as Waterfall.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in mobile or gaming industry highly desireable
- Strong knowledge of the use of Microsoft office suite and google docs.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-06 23:03:25.133
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.