Associate Software Engineer
Multiple Locations: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 170455
Position Title: Assoc Software Engineer
This is a temporary contract within the Games Tech team in Madrid.
Main Purpose of the Role
Reporting into the Technical Director, you will help developing pipeline tools and creating or modifying contents or assets to ensure the seamless delivery of all localized versions of EA's games. You will also help managing game runtime code or core gaming technology (Frostbite or Unity among others). You will research and provide solutions in projects on their early stages of development, and be able to dig in code, tools and assets for the actual causes of problems.
- Maintain localization libraries, tools, games and pipelines in several languages
- Adapt and customize game content, mostly user interface, to different languages to provide native experiences for our players worldwide
- Research and dig in code or assets for the actual cause of an issue.
- Work with worldwide, interdisciplinary teams, sharing knowledge.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good Software Engineering skills (OOP, Code Quality, Debugging and Version Control) and programming languages (C++ and C#)
- Good knowledge of development environments (Visual Studio)
- Knowledge of video games development and engines (Good knowledge of at least one of the following: Unreal Engine, Unity)
- Knowledge of video game platforms ( PC and mobile)
- 2+ year of professional experience in a Software Engineer position using OOP (e.g. C++ or C#) or equivalent experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-03 15:48:49.093
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。