Senior Technical Recruiter
Multiple Locations: Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Texas, United States • Georgia, United States • Illinois, United States • New York, United States
Requisition Number: 170376
Position Title: Recruiter
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play. EA is driving the next revolution in games. Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
EA is searching for a dynamic and results oriented Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! This role will partner with our leaders and hiring management teams across our studio to understand business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment, as well as develop and execute against strong sourcing strategies.
*Open to US remote locations. Preference would be a location with proximity to an EA office, with the ability to come onsite weekly, as needed*
What You Will Do:
- Consult with hiring managers to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Provide a strong candidate experience from initial contact through onboarding.
- Actively participate and drive diversity initiatives through building strong partnerships, networking and community engagement.
- Be an advocate and example of EA’s core values and beliefs.
- Identify qualified applicants, conduct screening interviews, coordinate onsite interviews and evaluate applicant qualifications.
- Proactively explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media and other on-line capabilities.
- Aggressively search, build and maintain networks of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other sites.
- Participate in active community recruiting: recruit potential employees from competition and/or other companies.
- Educate and influence hiring leaders on candidate skills, recruiting processes, strategies and market conditions.
- Track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reports on recruiting activity
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of technical recruitment experience
- Passion for games or entertainment.
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidate
- Capable of managing change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure all stakeholders are apprised of Talent Acquisition efforts and strategies
- Above average organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Solid sense of self-motivation, perseverance and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-03 18:35:15.117
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.